The overall objectives for the company are outlined in the Quality Policy Statement and are Evaluated annually during the Management Review process.The policies and procedures necessary to carry out the Quality Policy are documented in the Quality Manual.
Policy: To provide high quality and timely analyses of soil, concrete and to consistently meet the requirements and expectations of our clients.
The policy is achieved through:
 Management and staff commitment to providing high quality test results and excellent Professional service to our clients:
- Tests are performed in accordance with stated methods, laboratory policies and procedures, and the client’s requirements. Any exceptions that may jeopardize the validity of the test results are clearly communicated to the client.
- A Quality System based on the concepts of ISO 17025 and ISO 9001 is utilized. The 150 Standards are adopted to the extend feasible and significant given our client’s requirements. DCS is looking forward to the new ISO 17025:2017 risk based methodology in laboratory management.
- The effectiveness of the management system is continually improved.
 Our Standards of Service:
- Client satisfaction: 3 Complaint in year
- Result meet client’s quality and accuracy requirements: 3 error in a year
- Turn around time commitments are achieved: 14 days for any test done
 The Quality Control Program: A rigorous Quality Control Program is in place to monitor the quality of test result. This program Includes:
Analysis and evaluation of internal quality control samples with every batch. (These sample includes blanks, duplicate samples, standard reference materials and spiked samples.)
All personnel are familiar with the Quality Policy and implement it int the workplace. They are provided with the knowledge, training, and fools necessary to perform laboratory operations and testing.