DCS Civil Lab is aware that one of the main objective is to infuse all the involved parties with confidence. DCS Civil Lab Management is committed ensure that all activities out impartially and objectively and are perceived as such by the interested parties – in compliance with relevant requirements. Therefore:
- Recognizes the importance of the Impartiality Intergrity and Confidentiality in performing its activities.
- Manages conflicts of interest
- Ensures the objectivity of its activities convey confidence, it is essential to ensure respect of the Impartially Integrity and Confidentiality principle: decisions result of the objective evidence of compliance (or noncompliance) and not influenced by other interests or other parties.
DCS Civil Lab commits to ensure the correct management of conflicts of interest, of the internal and/or external staff, through:
- Preparation of analysis and assessments of the threats to Impartiality Integrity and Confidentiality.
- Preparation of commitments to confidentiality and absence of conflicts of interest to be signed by all the parties involved in different ways in the activity of the body.
- Providing an external Committee to save the Impartiality Integrity and Confidentiality, ensuring the non-implementation of discriminatory behaviours.
- Application and respect of the code of ethics and of behaviours.
- Providing assessors and qualified experts and with adequate technical skills to perform the activities.
- Providing internal qualified staff for the management of the activities to ensure large procedural and technical knowledge.
- Providing a deliberative body, in which reside the technical competences in order to issue the certificates, with tasks and powers described in the regulation of certification to guarantee the competences.