QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
The overall objectives for the company are outlined in the Quality Policy Statement and are evaluated annually during the Management Review process. The policies and procedures necessary to carry out the Quality Policy are documented in the Quality Manual.
Policy: To provide high quality and timely analyses of soil, concrete, and to consistently meet the requirements and expectations of our clients.
The policy is achieved through:
a) Management and staff commitment to providing high quality test results and excellent Professional service to our clients:
- Tests are performed in accordance with stated methods, laboratory policies and procedures, and the client’s requirements. Any exceptions that may jeopardize the validity of the test results are clearly communicated to the client.
- A Quality System based on the concepts of ISO 17025 and ISO 9001 is utilized.
- The ISO Standards are adapted to the extent feasible and significant given our clients’ requirements.
- The effectiveness of the management system is continually improved.
b) Our Standards of Service:
- Client satisfaction
- Results meet client’s quality and accuracy requirements
- Turn-around time commitments are achieved
c) The Quality Control Program: A rigorous Quality Control Program is in place to monitor the quality of test results. This program includes:
Analysis and evaluation of internal quality control samples with every batch. (These samples include blanks, duplicate samples, standard reference materials, and spiked samples.)
d) Personnel: All personnel are familiar with the Quality Policy and implement it in the workplace. They are provided with the knowledge, training, and tools necessary to perform laboratory operations and testing.